|Purpose: Regular monthly meeting. The Board of Directors will also consider and take action on matters including, but not limited to the following:|
1. Resolution approving and authorizing the proposed lease financing and issuance of up to $20,000,000 West Virginia Economic Development Authority Industrial Development Revenue Bonds for NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc.
2. Extension of $20,293,975 Tax-Exempt Industrial Development Volume CAP Exempt Facilities Reservation on behalf of Empire Diversified Energy, Inc., Brooke County, West Virginia
3. Resolution regarding the sale by the West Virginia Economic Development Authority of approximately 20.84 acres, more or less, of real property located in the Highlands Development in Triadelphia County District, Ohio County, West Virginia to the Ohio County Development Authority
4. Resolution to authorize the borrowing of an amount not to exceed $10,000,000 by the West Virginia Economic Development Authority from the Water Development Authority on behalf of the Infrastructure and Jobs Development council for on-going environmental remediation costs at the former Century Aluminum Plant site in Jackson County, West Virginia for a term not to exceed five years at zero percent interest
5. Resolution authorizing the West Virginia Economic Development Authority to amend its contract with SAFECO Environmental, Inc. in for the demolition, removal, remediation and disposal of structures, fixtures, equipment, debris, waste, and other materials at the former Century Aluminum Plant Site located near Millwood in Jackson County, West Virginia, now owned by the West Virginia Economic Development Authority
WVJIT Board Meeting will be held immediately following the WVEDA Board meeting. The Board of Directors will also consider and take action on matters including, but not limited to the following:
1. Approval of FY 2022 Audit
2. Approval of Annual Budget
To promote and protect the safety of both the public and the Authoritys staff in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, public attendance will be virtual. All of those wishing to participate may call 1-571-317-3122, Access Code 977-466-181 or you may request a video link by calling 304-558-3651.