|Purpose: Regular monthly meeting. The Board of Directors will also consider and take action on matters including, but not limited to the following:|
1. Resolution authorizing the issuance of bonds by the West Virginia Economic Development Authority to be exchanged for certain commercial facilities and equipment owned by Nucor Steel West Virginia LLC and additional subsidiary or subsidiaries of Nucor Corporation
2. Resolution amending an original Inducement Resolution (as previously amended) with respect to financing certain facilities by the West Virginia Economic Development Authority for Empire Diversified Energy
3. Volume CAP Allocation Application - $20,293,975 Empire Diversified Energy project in Brooke County
4. Resolution authorizing the West Virginia Economic Development Authority to implement the provisions of Enrolled Senate Bill 523, effective June 5, 2022, transferring administration, oversight, and responsibility of the West Virginia Jobs Investment Trust to the West Virginia Economic Development Authority; and further authorizing the West Virginia Economic Development Authority to assume responsibility for the Jobs Development Fund on July 1, 2022 from the West Virginia Housing Development Fund
5. Resolution authorizing the West Virginia Economic Development Authority to retain the services of Safeco Environmental, Inc. in connection with the demolition, removal, remediation and disposal of buildings, improvement, fixtures and equipment located at the former Century Aluminum plant site located in Jackson County, West Virginia, now owned by the West Virginia Economic Development Authority.
To promote and protect the safety of both the public and the Authoritys staff in light of the COVID-19 pandemic public attendance will be virtual. All of those wishing to participate may call 1-571-317-3122, Access Code 977-466-181 or you may request a video link by calling 304-558-3651.